Audio Visuals (video content) can help your business in more ways than you’ve probably thought of. In a world where we’re constantly bombarded with marketing content and more information than we can possibly ingest, video is a great way to capture people’s attention. And it’s not just great for advertising. It can help with engaging your staff in internal communications and training.
External Audio Visuals
- Business pitch - Get undivided attention while you explain who you are
- Business Overview
- Product displays / demonstrations
- Brand character building
- Conference openers / motivators
- Event displays
Internal Audio Visuals
- Business introduction – create excitement and start imbuing your businesses culture for new recruits
- Operational Style Guide – Get consistency in your business with an AV operational style guide
- Safety & training – video helps capture attentions with a higher retention rate when coupled with written material or presentations.
- Sales tools – Give your sales team a leg up with AVs which will supplement their pitch.
- Attracting new staff
- Reports to boards
- Reports to managers or staff
- Video log for staff involvement and buy in
- EOFY report to members
- Seasonal messages to staff or members
This video was played in conjunction with a presentation